Chester County WIC Program
- Food vouchers, nutrition education, health screenings, breastfeeding education and support for eligible pregnant, post partum, or breastfeeding women, infants, and children to the age of 5.
Domestic Violence Center
- Rapid response and 24-hour hotline for victims of domestic violence. Support groups, legal advocacy, emergency shelter services, and much more.
Family Service of Chester County
- Counseling—Income-based counseling for families, couples and individuals.
- ConnectPoints – Centralized assesment and assistance for housing placement.
- Project ONE—HIV/AIDS case management, prevention education, and referrals.
Maternal and Child Health Consortium
- Healthy Start – For pregnant and parenting women: home visiting, health insurance and food stamp enrollment, health education, prenatal and parenting classes, and support groups.
- Family Benefits – Assistance in accessing and applying for health insurance.
- Information and Referral – Assists individuals and families in the Coatesville area with referral assistance to access health and human services throughout Chester County.
- General GYN services for well woman and problem visits, annual exams, STI screenings and treatments, pregnancy test and options, birth control, male services, and emergency contraception.