The mission of the Domestic Violence Center of Chester County is to provide intervention, education, outreach, advocacy and programs to prevent, reduce and remedy domestic violence in Chester County.
All of our services are free and confidential.
- 24 Hour Hotline: 610-431-1430
- Counseling Services & Safety Planning
- Rapid Response
- Support Groups
- Legal Advocacy
- Court Appearance Accompaniment
- Emergency Shelter & Transitional Housing Programs
- Bi-Lingual Services (Spanish & English)
- Children’s Programs & Counseling
- Information & Referrals
- Community Education & Training
We also offer training on the issue of domestic violence to medical and law enforcement personnel. We collaborate with Family Court, the District Attorney’s office, local law enforcement and other human services agencies to help victims of domestic violence become safe and self-sufficient.
- Daily. 8:30am-4:30pm
- 24-Hour Hotline: 610-431-1430
- Our Office: 610-431-3546
- Website: www.dvccc.com